Site Inactive
Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Deception Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cayvia

re: DECLINED - App: Cayvia-Draenor

Name, Age and Location: 
Nico 19, Germany

Character name, Class and Specialization: 
Main.Spec: DPS/Fury - Off.Spec: Tank/Protection

Armory link: 
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/cayvia/advanced 

Can you attend to our raid schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Sunday ( with Tuesday as an optional day that must be attended if needed ) from 19:30-23:00?: 
I am working as a careworker, means i am having shift-times, i am trieng to be on time mostly and so far i never had any problems with the appointments of my other guilds.

Your played time on the character you are applying with: 

100+

What made you choose your main spec?: 
I've chosen my main spec because it's better than arms on higher ilvl like i am having now, although i preffer to play warrior than other vocations since i think that a warrior can be really helpfull for a raiding team, as in banners, shouts - protection buffs... 

Professions (why did you choose these professions?): 

I've took Mining (600 lvl)... so i could make some money for gems, reforging, mounts etc.

Tell us about your spec ( stat, enchant, gem, talent & reforge choices.): 
As fury warrior, the most important stats are {Crititcal Chances, Masteries || 7,5% EXP and 7,5% Hit) i am always trieng to reach that, using askmrrobot.com for it. 

Tell us about your rotation ( burst, sustaining & AoE ): 

Burst: Using all damage buffs/cooldowns, hitting Colossal Smash (If its a single target fight i am instantly using bladestorm, if its a fight like Sha of Pride i am waiting for the first Self Reflection and using my Bladestorm then) 

Provide a screenshot of your UI, and explain the addons you are using: 

How long time have you been playing WoW, and how much do you play?: 

i am playing a bit longer than a year yet, and i am playing like 4 - 5 hours a day... depends on time/rl stuff.

Tell us about your raid experience, elaborate!: 
My current Experience is 14/14 Normal SoO,  6/14 HC on Draenor, the other 8 bosses i made with a friends guild on another realm, 25-H called Accidentally.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: 

I am always having enough potions and food, sometimes reading the encounters of the journal but mostly just watching ytb vids from method... or fatboss since they can explain pretty well :)

How do you deal with criticism? : 
like a true man should 

Previous guilds and reason for leaving: 
Bad Attendance, a kind of bad atmosphere in it, like flaming, raging no patience. 

What are your goals in WoW?: 
my goals are having fun, having a good time with my guild and playing in a nice atmosphere 

What do you expect from Dark Deception?: 
 Everything which you expect from me :)!

Why should we recruit you? (Sell yourself!): 
I know my class very well, i am a nice and funny guy... always trieng to cheer people up :)

Tell us about your computer and internet (your fps during raids, latency, etc): 
System: Windows 7

CPU: AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

G-Card: AMD Radeon HD 7560D + 7670 Dual Graphics

about 80 FPS in a raid (10-Man), 35FPS (25-Man)

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing and able to speak on Ventrilo when required?: 
Yeah, of course I am :)

Do you know anyone in Dark Deception?: 
Leteniath

How did you hear about us?: 
I've been asked to apply to your guild, since i was searching for a new guild in the Trade-Channel

Have you read our guild policies? And do you agree with them aswell as our Loot Council system?: 
Yes, and i totally agree with it, 

Do you have anything to add?: 
Yeah, i am sorry for my recent behaviour... i am trieng to join your guild as a trial and "helping" you out a bit, i've wrote this app because i've felt a bit bad after being such a douche (Had a bad day and such)... sorry for that :)! If you have any further questions feel free to add me on WoW: Cayvia-Draenor, CayviaPwned#2935

Leteniath
Guild Master

Hey Cayvia.

Thx for making the application, but me and Wisé have decided to leave it like it is. We would have liked to see you explain your spell priorities, your burst rotation in details, and why the stats you have chosen is your prio stats, and why you have chosen bloodbath instead of Stormbolt as tier 6 talent. Our mind sets when it comes to raiding are a bit different, we value low drama very high like you, but on the other side we are quite serious and hardcore during raids, and it will probably lead to huge discussion and arguments. So we have decided to decline your application.

We wish your good luck in your guild hunt and appreciate your interest in the guild.

Regard Leteniath.

Cayvia

re: App: Cayvia-Draenor

That's kinda ridicolous but well its your guild and your rules, as in my opinion you have to see someone playing not reading what anybody writes.... since i just really do not see the sense behind that and after all i probably joining another guild i'd like to give you an offer... like you let me raid with you once and you can see how I am... because why the hell should I explain the stuff that I chose... I chose it because its the best for me... well answer here or add me

Wisé
Guild Master

Hey Cayvia.

First of all, The reason why we want you to explain it all in detail, so to see if you actually KNOW what you are doing on your applying character.
I understand what you mean, 100%, but if thats the case, everybody can just write "I chose whats best for me" & " I press the buttons I should be pressing ".
The fact we're asking for all this, is to take in people we can see who cares enough to make an impression on us, and that we can see that they know what they're doing.
Next comes Trial Period to see if you can actually execute what you have wrote.

Second, no, we have declined your application and thats where it ends, sorry.

Good luck in your guild search.

Regards, Wisé

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."
"Why did the turkey cross the road? Because he wasn't a chicken."
"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Deception Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None